I'm whiney today--as opposed to yesterday when I was surly. Tomorrow? Who knows. It's a safe bet that--unless I wake up to balmy temps above freezing for a change--my mood won't be much improved. It's been a he!! of a winter so far. Ice storms. Snow storms. Blizzards. Record snows. Record cold temps. Record whining.
If the weather wasn't enough to make me want to make like a grizzly and hibernate, tax time for me is also here. My appointment is Saturday.
Which brings me to the subject of my blog: Things I dread.
I figured why waste a perfectly good--and lengthy--list of 'Sucky Things I Have to Deal With'. Why not share the 'joy' with all of you. So, here's the abbreviated list of things I have to do, suckiness notwithstanding. Items included are not listed in order of suckiness.
Things I Have To Do But All Things Considered, I'd Rather Pass
- Mix oil and gas for my two-stage snowblower
- Snow throw, shovel snow, walk, drive, be in snow
- Prepare tax info for my tax guy
- Take tax info to my tax guy
- Iron my work shirts and pants (I'm too cheap to take them to the cleaners)
- Have knee surgery to put my kneecap back where it really belongs
- Start a regular exercise program (again)
- Eat less chocolate and consume more veggies
- Pick up the branches and twigs left over from the recent ice storm and haul them away
- Prepare for a spring garage sale
- Begin to renovate my garage office and bathroom
- Take down wallpaper border (ugh)
- Paint the living room
- File FAFSA in triplicate
What things appear on your 'Ultimate Suck' list? What chores do you loathe doing? Put off for as long as you can?
~Bullet Hole who is freezing her tail off and dreaming of spring~