Monday, December 22, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Since I won't be blogging again before Christmas, I wanted to make sure I wished everyone a Merry Christmas, or Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, whatever. I do Christmas, so I thought I'd share some Christmas pics. the first is of my tree, decorated to match my pretty turquoise walls.

Next up is my mantel - it matches of course. I am particularly proud of the wreath since Michaels wanted $80 for them and I made mine for $12. Martha Stewart, eat your heart out. Not only that, but I got to thinking - cost $12, sell for $80 - jeez, I'm in the wrong profession!

And what Christmas would be complete without dressing your pets in something stupid. Here's my Santa helper Sheltie, Bogey.

And finally, Cat in Christmas Drag.


Everyone have a Merry Christmas!!!!!!

Deadly DeLeon

17 comments:

Terri Osburn said...

Beautiful decorations! Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and Happy any-other-holiday-that-pertains! LOL!

Anonymous said...

It looks beautiful. I love the mantle. Merry Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Your mantle is gorgeous!!!

At least you didn't put antler on your dog. *g*

Lucy said...

I love the mantel as well. I don't dress my dogs up because well, I was in WalMart the other day and saw a dog costume for a large dog - large being up to 30 pounds. My small dog is ~60 pounds so, well, you get the picture.

Have a Merry Christmas. :)

Christie Craig said...

Merry Christmas Jana!

And hey, I think you did an excellent job on the wreath. I'm sure Martha is upset that you topped her. Then again, she might have some friends she made during her time, so I wouldn't want to upset her too badly.

And hey, I think your four-legged friends look cute all decorated for the holidays.

Merry Christmas.

CC

Gemma Halliday said...

If looks could kill, that cat would have you down. Lol! Too cute, though!

Merry Christmas, Jana!

~Gemma

Estella said...

Your decorations are beautiful(including the dog and cat)!
Happy Holidays, Jana!

Jana DeLeon said...

Thanks, terrio!

Jana DeLeon said...

Thanks, Kristi - I think I like the mantel the best too. :)

Jana DeLeon said...

tori - I have antlers somewhere but couldn't find them and the pics are actually from last year. Maybe I'll find the antlers while shifting closets around and take some new pics.

Jana DeLeon said...

Lucy - I know, I can only guess they mean large lap dog?????? I barely got my Sheltie in the X-large and he's only 25 pounds.

Jana DeLeon said...

LOL Christie - yeah, I guess I shouldn't go calling Martha out to rumble, huh?

Jana DeLeon said...

LOL Gemma! You are probably right. The cat IS 22 pounds, but I still have a couple on him. :)

Jana DeLeon said...

Thanks, Estella - and Merry Christmas!

catslady said...

I love the pics. We used to have antlers for our dog but the mice got to it before we had all our cats lol. My daughter dresses up her dog for every occasion - this year a lovely red dress with matching santa hat.

catslady said...

Oh I clicked too fast - meant to add Happy Holidays everyone!

Jana DeLeon said...

Thanks, catslady!!! Happy Holidays to you too!