Tuesday, December 09, 2008

The Divine Miss "M"

(The following was written by an author who has been driven insane by her deadline and too many Bette Midler songs on her iPod. There are no guarantees that this will make any sense. Read at your own risk. You have been warned.)


The Magnificent Maleficent


You know, it really is hard to find good henchmen anymore. They all want dental and a flexible spending plan. And none of them...I mean none of them, are interested in 401K plans. It's the economy. You'd think that in desperate times, people would need work...hell! Welcome the opportunity!



Maleficent has those lovely little trolls to do her bidding. I can't even get the kids to clear their dirty dishes in the morning. Maybe I could get some trolls? Wait! I know!


Now if I could just get her to clean the toilets and do my evil bidding, I'd really have something.


Bananas are our friends.


The Assassin


7 comments:

Christie Craig said...

Leslie,

LOL. Your poor dog looks as if you are so abusing it by making it wear those horns.

Too funny. I love it. Hang it there.

CC

Gemma Halliday said...

Breathe, Les, breathe. Okay, now get back to typing. ;)

~Gemma

Bookmobiler said...

"it really is hard to find good henchmen anymore"

Maybe so, but are you sure henchdog is an improvement?

And s/he? probably wants vet coverage too!

Hellie Sinclair said...

The henchdog will also want to drink out of the toilet and eat disgusting things without comments from the peanut gallery...

Keep typing, Les, you're doing great!!!

Kim Castillo said...

Does someone need chocolate?

And um if an anyone knows of henchmen for hire; give them my number.

Visualize "THE END", Les, and it will be. ;) That's what my mil says anyway.

Estella said...

Poor dog looks so sad!
If you find any henchmen, please send some of them my way.

Jana DeLeon said...

Hey, I totally get the banana thing, but then I am on deadline too. :)