I have no reason for posting this photo. It doesn't relate to the blog. I just think it's pretty %$#!*$#! adorable.
So, Mr. Assassin and I are going to a Halloween party this weekend and the theme is the 80's. We've run through the gamut of costume ideas;
- DEVO (Mr. Assassin has a bullwhip ;)
- Ronald Reagan & Margaret Thatcher (I do a mean Mags impersonation. Of course, I also do Ethel Merman singing "I Want Your Sex" but that's neither here nor there)
- The cast of RED DAWN (Wolveriiiiiiiiiiiines!)
- The United Colors of Benneton
- Clara Peller & The Beef (guess who gets to be The Beef?)
You get the idea. It's tough because we are actual relics of the 80's. Should we just go as ourselves? I guess we could go as our 1984 yearbook photos. Maybe not. You'd have to shoot me before I'd put that Jessica McClintock Gunne Sax dress. I looked like Holly Hobby in that damn thing.
I'm taking suggestions here. Best suggestion wins a guinea pig. No, wait, better yet - a signed copy of STAND BY YOUR HITMAN - signed not only by moi, but also by my sister, Jenny, who IS the character of Sami. Hell, I'll throw in Mr. Assassin's signature too - I'm that generous.