Monday, May 10, 2010

The Fart Game

Most kids play the fart game. And parents play the fart game, by blaming the kids. Lots of people blame the dog. Well, last week, I was working from home sick, and I'm pretty sure my dog blamed me!

So I'm working at the dining table as usual and there's construction around my house so lots of loud noise. The Sheltie, Bogey, kept jumping up and barking at big trucks passing, etc. and driving me insane, so I finally yelled at him to lay down. So he walked over next to my chair, flopped down on the floor in a huff and let out a loud fart. Then he yanked his head up, eye's wide and stared directly at me like I'd done it. It's official - the dog blamed me for farting.

For any of you who haven't ever seen this video, it never ceases to make me laugh. This goon was a preacher on the air in Dallas and nothing makes me happier that he's gone. Of course, that was after he bilked the elderly and poor people out of their money.

So what about the rest of you - any fart stories you want to share?

Deadly (I-swear-I-didn't-do-it) DeLeon


Farting Preacher 2 - Click here for more amazing videos

10 comments:

Terri Osburn said...

My dad used to blame the elephant under his chair. So when my little brother, then maybe three, cut one in church, he yelled, "ELPHANT!"

It was either Easter or Christmas mass which meant a packed house. My mom and I were very happy that we had to sit in a totally different section from my dad, sister and little bro. :)

Jana DeLeon said...

ROFLOL Terri! Nothing is better than a church-faux-pas fart story. Why is everything funnier in church?

Tori Lennox said...

LOL, Jana and Terri! I can't think of any funny fart stories.

Refhater said...

Only due the fact that we're all friends and I'm mostly anonymous here, I'll share my fart story. Let me preface the story with this detail: I have Celiac Disease that often times causes me to have gastrointestinal "issues."

After a long fun filled day of camping, my family and I bedded down for the evening. I waited until I thought everyone was asleep and let a particular noxious fart rip. After a few minutes, I whispered an "excuse me" just on the off chance that someone was still awake.

My brother who was accross the room died laughing and teased me about the fart and the delayed excuse me. Soon we were laughing so loud that we woke up my parents. My mother came out to see what was going on. My brother and I both lost it when she walked into the room that we were in and uttered "What died out here?" and "Someone open a Window!"

I don't think I'll ever live that night down. I'm pretty sure the story will be told at my funeral.

Jana DeLeon said...

Tori - Not a single one???? I'll send my dog to visit!

Jana DeLeon said...

ROFLOL! refhater - your brother is never going to let you live that one down. Thank God smartphones weren't around then!

Michelle said...

My dad used to always blame the dog, but I love it that the dog blamed you. Our dog was the same way, if he did it he left the room, if he didn't he'd lay there and stare at you.

My dog nowadays sometimes scares himself when he farts, and runs around the room checking behind him. It's funny to see, especially when a few minutes later he gets all comfy and does it again.

Maggie Rivers said...

I'll add my story here, too. I have a micro-mini chihuahua named Mouse, you can see her on my website (http://www.maggierivers.com). She's a cutie but boy can she let them. For such a small dog (she fits inside a coffee cup), she lets some whoppers. It's comical watching her. When she lets one, she turns around in circles trying to catch her behind as if she's trying to see where that obnoxious odor came from. Finally, she lays back down and moments later, when she does it again, she's up chasing her behind again.

The look on her little face is priceless. It's one of those "What just happened here?" looks. She even wrinkles up her little nose at the smell. Keeps me ROFL!

Ezio said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ezio said...
This comment has been removed by the author.