Saturday, May 22, 2010

Caption Contest - Come Join The Fun!

Hey. . . Since I know you guys love books and have practice writing photo captions that I've posted here at Killer Fiction, I thought I'd let you know about a contest Dorchester is doing with my RT photos. Contest ends soon, so make sure you enter now!

The following 3 candid photos featuring various contestants of the Mr. Romance competition.

a) with Diane and Tanya from the Dorchester team

b) performing together

c) acting out a scene with author Marie-Claude Bourque

These photos have been selected after much debate, and in some cases, protestation, for a Caption Contest!

So lend your wit and levity to captioning these pics and the best of the best will win a selection of books worth $50, including Connie Mason's Lord of Devil Isle featuring Mr. Romance 2009, Charles Paz, on the cover and American Title V winner Marie-Claude Bourque's Ancient Whispers.

The winner will be announced Tuesday, May 25th. Good luck and have fun - I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!

To see more photos plus videos and a recap of RT - click here!

To enter go to: http://forums.dorchesterpub.com/post?id=4710901



2 comments:

s7anna said...

Oooh love the fun contest.

Here are my attempts (I apologize ahead of time for any faux-pas' I may have committed). *wink*

a. What do you mean we can't tell them to strip? *hmmph*

b. Is he for real...stomping grapes on stage?

c. What? I can't pay you that much for one night!

*hugs*
Anna
s7anna@yahoo.ca

CrystalGB said...

1. Yadda, Yadda,Yadda. When do we get to the lap dances?
2. I'm too sexy for my shirt....
3. Did you say you've got a big pistol in your pocket?