Monday, September 21, 2009

Monday Morning Rush

I have a doctor's appointment this morning and have to fly out the door, so this will be a short post.

First off - The chicken catcher won America's Got Talent! I was sorta happy to see it happen. He seems like a genuinely good guy, and I honestly don't know that he'll make it in the industry. But winning the prize money and getting some endorsements will probably set him for life, so I'm glad. The other contestants got plenty of exposure and I have no doubt they'll move on to great careers.

HOUSE starts again tonight!!!!!! For all you HOUSE fans, he's back tonight, and I for one can't wait. This is what happens when you get caught up with Dexter and have nothing to watch.

So You Think You Can Dance is back in full swing, too! I love that show. I think it's because I'm fascinated by things I can't do - hence my also loving Hell's Kitchen.

We are having mega-rain here in Dallas lately. 89 today but a front comes in tonight and puts us in the 70's. Whoohoo! I'm tired of the heat. How's everyone else's weather?

Deadly (Rushing) DeLeon

8 comments:

Keri Ford said...

You're getting rain in Dallas now?? ugh. typically when it rains in Dallas it heads right over to me in south Arkansas. We've had rain ALL last week. My road is just washing away. the deer are bedding down in the front yard because the grass is getting so tall.

this is the week for TV! Two and a half men and house tonight. NCIS and NCIS: Las Vegas tuesday night. Thursday I think Grey's starts up.

Terri Osburn said...

Our weather has been gorgeous. Low 70s with sunshine and no humidity. Wish it could be like this all the time.

I'm not a HOUSE watcher, but the commercials I've been seeing make me want to give him a go. I'm super excited about Castle starting tonight. Can't wait to get to the top 20 on SYTYCD!

Re: Hell's Kitchen. I can't stand to watch that show and really didn't like Gordon for the longest time. But I'm now addicted to his two shows on BBC America. Gordon Ramsey's "F" Word and Kitchen Nightmares. I've even gotten my kiddo addicted AND we're getting used to ignoring the bleeps. :)

Unknown said...

We are having mega rain here in KY and have been for the past several days and for the next week. I want be able to mow my lawn the week because it is so wet!

Yep looking forward to House, Bones started the past Thursday. Also Grey's starts this Thursday. I am ready for the new season! Also love Castle and I think its tonight.

Terry S said...

Weather is great here in the Northwest. I am so loving the heat. Might as well enjoy it while it is here 'cause it will be gone all too soon.

I remember the chicken catcher! I saw his original appearance before the judges way back at the beginning before NBC went bye-bye on my tv. Glad to hear he was the big winner.

I'll be checking out CBS's Monday lineup and maybe channel surf to DWTS tonight. The only show I'm looking forward to is "The Mentalist".

Jana DeLeon said...

Keri - More rain tonight. Supposed to drop the temp by 20 degrees. Whoohoo! On the temp drop anyway. We're kinda soaked from the last rain, too.

Jana DeLeon said...

Terri - I highly recommend you rent the seasons and watch them in order. Each case is different, but the character arcs over the series are really the reason to watch.

I love Gordon Ramsey. I guess I just make allowances for artistic greatness. :)

Jana DeLeon said...

Virginia - I keep thinking I need to rent Bones and give it a whirl. No time right now, but it's in the back of my mind.

Jana DeLeon said...

Terry - I was glad for the chicken catcher, too. He seems like "real good people" as we say down south. :)

I heard some about The Mentalist but haven't seen it. Might have to tuck that one in the back of my mind, too.