Monday, September 28, 2009

MISCHIEF is here!!!!


Tomorrow's the official release day, but copies of MISCHIEF are springing up in bookstores all over the country. And how can you not love this cover?!?! Dorchester cover artists are the absolute best!

Mischief is Sabine's story. If you love complicated mystery with many twists and turns, then MISCHIEF is for you. Here's the back cover-copy:

Everyone in Mudbug, Louisiana, knows that when Helena Henry shows up, no good will come of it. Especially now that Helena is dead. And more meddlesome than ever.

Sabine LeVeche needs to locate a blood relative fast - her life depends on it. Her only ally is the smart-mouthed ghost of Helena Henry. Until Beau Villeneuve agrees to take the case. The super-sexy PI is a master at finding missing persons - and all the spots that make Sabine weak in the knees. But as they start to uncover the truth about the past, it becomes clear that someone out there wants to bury Sabine along with all her parents' secrets. And she realizes what they say is true: family really can be the death of you.

The final Ghost-in-Law book, SHOWDOWN IN MUDBUG, is coming July 2010! And I'm off to work on it now. Have a great week, everyone!

Deadly DeLeon

7 comments:

Tori Lennox said...

Woohoo!!! *Snoopy happy dance*

Brandy said...

Um, I know I shouldn't have, but I picked my copy up last Wednesday. And can't wait to read it!

Jana DeLeon said...

Tori - me too!

Jana DeLeon said...

Brandy - I'm fairly sure your copy (or anyone else's for that matter) didn't somehow cause me to miss that magical NYT mark. LOL

I'm just glad you bought it and hope you enjoy it.

Christie Craig said...

This sounds great, Jana!!

Congrats.

CC

Jana DeLeon said...

Thanks, Christie!

Brandy said...

Just finished your book. I couldn't put it down! Can we have the next book now please? Although..... Helena is starting to grow on me! *G*