Thursday, August 06, 2009

Hacking Away in the Heartland...

Well, this one will be short and--not sweet. For the last week I've had a sore throat and my head and sinuses have felt like they were filled with concrete. Yesterday I started to cough. And cough. And cough. So I saw my wonderful doctor this morning. Her diagnosis? Sinus infection and bronchitis. I've visited my local pharmacy (thank goodness for DRUGS!) and I'm going to wrap up in my favorite blankey, pour some cranberry juice over crushed ice, grab my jumbo box of tissues, and be a pathetic faux invalid for the rest of the day.

The upside? Another opportunity to catch up on DVD movie rentals.

Catch you all next week.

~Bullet Hole~

7 comments:

Becky LeJeune said...

That sucks! Here's hoping you feel better soon and make progress on your dvd stack in the meantime.

Gemma Halliday said...

Oh no! Hope you feel better soon!

~Gemma

Terri Osburn said...

I suggest adding vodka to that cranberry juice. Sorry to hear your under the weather, but hope you feel better soon.

Tori Lennox said...

Hugs! I hope you feel better soon.

Refhater said...

Get Well Soon!

Estella said...

Hope you feel better soon!

Terry S said...

Enjoy the dvd's and feel better soon!