Monday, April 27, 2009

Ugh - Monday Morning

Well, it's Monday morning and I can't breathe. Yeah, allergies! I guess I didn't really need my nose, right? And since I have a round of edits to finish for my fabulous editor, Leah, this is going to be a short post. So today, I'm going to leave you with one of my favorite YouTube videos. This guy auditioned for SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE, and although he didn't make the cut, those of you who were dancing in the 80's are sure to get a big charge out of him. So without further ado - Dancing Clown.

6 comments:

Terri Osburn said...

I love this show but hadn't seen this one. Is this from the new season? I hope it hits the air again soon.

Good luck with the edits and sorry to hear about the allergies. Things have gotten interesting around here as not only are we still dealing with pollen everywhere, now our temps are pushing the century mark. I kid you not, 98 in April! What the...?!

Christie Craig said...

Jana...

That was funny. Thanks, I needed a laugh as I try to recover from RT.

CC

Estella said...

Hope your allergies leave soon!
Hilarious video.

Jana DeLeon said...

terrio - no, it's from several seasons back but I can't remember how far. And the new season hasn't started yet. It starts sometime after American Idol ends.

And it's warm here too! Lots of 90's.

Jana DeLeon said...

You're welcome, Christie - and I hope you're blogging about RT tomorrow!

Jana DeLeon said...

Thanks, estella! I hope the allergies leave soon too. Unfortunately, everything needs to quit blooming.