Okay…I’m on deadline. So this week I decided to just share with you some very intriguing, interesting, or weird things I’ve read. Some of them make me laugh, some of them just make me think.
· Making love burns the same number of calories as climbing two flights of stairs.
· In Laos, it is illegal for a woman to show her toes.
· When a woman is pregnant, her uterus expands to 500 times its normal size. (See why we’re the superior sex?)
· While a woman is menstruating, her middle finger’s sensitivity is lessened. (And how did they learn this?)
· The modern tampon was invented in 1933 by a male gynecologist.
· Never marry a man who refers to the rehearsal dinner as “The Last Supper.”
· A woman’s magazine asked whether you would rather have sex or chocolate. Seventy percent of those responding preferred chocolate.
· Women are far less likely to drink juice or milk straight out of a milk or juice container. (Like this took a scientists to prove.)
· Nipple piercing was a hot fad in women in the 1800s. (Ouch!)
· Most arguments in the home take place in the kitchen.
· A woman can tell just by looking at man if he wants sex. That’s because, whenever a woman looks at a man, he wants sex.
· Women who read romance novels have sex twice as much as women who don’t. (If your husband ever complains about the money spent on books, tell him this one!)
· The Victorian cure for flabby breasts was a bath in fresh strawberries.
· Twice as many women as men can touch their tongues to their noses. (Hmm.)
· In Los Angles in 1976, a woman legally married a rock with 20 guests attending. (Hey, don’t you think we’ve all dated her husband once?)
· Don’t try to meet guys in bars. It’s like window shopping. Looking at fancy clothes on a bunch of dummies.
· Men carry their brains lower than women do, so when they’re scratching their crotches, they’re not being gross . . . they’re just thinking.
· Men are born with an innate ability to fold a map. But you can’t train them to fold towels, napkins, or fitted sheets.
Okay…anyone read anything unusual or interesting lately? Come on, I need a laugh.
Crime Scene Christie