Tuesday, November 04, 2008

What a Week

Monday was Mr. Assassin's and my 19th wedding anniversary (yay us!). I've gained twenty pounds by selflessly hurling myself between my kids and literally hundreds of mini-Snickers bars from the Halloween stash. Today, Margaret got her first pair of eyeglasses, and last night history was made in a way I will never, ever forget.

But I've got a book to finish (see Leah? I'm working! Really!) and I SHOT YOU BABE stubbornly refuses to write itself no matter how much I try to "think it so." Apparently, Jedi mind tricks are not real. Damn.

I promise there will be more next week.

Until then...
The Assassin

9 comments:

Refhater said...

Congrats on the Anniversary!

Looking forward to the new book.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on 19 years. My 27th is this Thursday. Time sure does fly. Will be looking forward to the latest book.

Linda

Keri Ford said...

Congrats! 19 years is awesome. Write that book. Get yourself buried in that story!

Leslie Langtry said...

Linda! Congratulations! Celebrate large, my friend!

Terri Osburn said...

Happy Anniversary! Why do I get the feeling the 20th in your household will be celebrated with some kind of weaponry?

Gemma Halliday said...

Happy anniversary Mr. & Mrs. Assassin!!!

~Gemma

Leslie Langtry said...

Terio, that's funny. Tom always tells everyone we'll never divorce - just settle things with a duel.

Christie Craig said...

Happy Anniversary, Leslie!!!

CC

Estella said...

Happy Anniversary!