Saturday, November 29, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving and One More Inside Review


Well, we survived Turkey Day. A lot more than I can say for the turkey. (sigh)

I actually got out of having to cook the full dinner. This year, we went over to my sister-in-law’s house. I cooked some fresh green beans and a chocolate pecan pie. (No cleaning the gizzards out of the turkey this year for me.) The pie was a big hit. Seriously yummy. And it was really easy and relative cheap to make, too. Here’s the link to the recipe if you’re interested in cooking one for Christmas: http://southernfood.about.com/od/pecanpies/r/bln385.htm Anyone else, have a great recipe you’d like to share?

I also wanted to post one more inside review on Divorced, Desperate and Dating. This one is from a special family member. My grandpuppy and one of the stars of the book.




“I’m a star. I’m a star. Hey, that’s me on the back of the cover. It’s really me!”




“I’m not really a crotch sniffer. Okay, maybe I’ve sniffed a few crotches in my day, but I don’t make a habit of it! In spite of that error, this is a must read.”



Oh, make sure you post on Tuesday to get your name entered in the drawing for the pooping snowman (Hey, it’s a candy dispenser) and other prizes.

Crime Scene Christie


10 comments:

Lucy said...

I just ordered Divorced, Desperate and Dating last night. I pre-ordered another book at the same time so it will be a few weeks before it's shipped but I'm really looking forward to getting it. :)

Estella said...

This book is on my Wish List.

Anonymous said...

I'm still reading, but almost done. The part with the old lady and the cucumber in the food store is hysterical. I'll have to try some hurricanes too LOL

Linda C

Keri Ford said...

Glad you had a good thanksgiving! I've got to order this book right now.

Christie Craig said...

Thank you Lucy.

I hope I give you some giggles and signs as you read Sue and Jason's quirky story.

CC

Christie Craig said...

Estella,

Thank you so much. I hope your wish comes true very soon!

CC

Christie Craig said...

Linda C.,

Thank you!!!

I really like Mrs. Cucumber, too. I mean, Jason deserved to be taught a lesson. And what better lesson than to be cumumber whipped.

CC

Christie Craig said...

Thanks Keri!!

I hope you enjoy.

CC

Unknown said...

Hi Christie, I am glad you had a great Thanksgiving. I had our dinner with my family last night and I cooked.

I am reading Divorced Desperate and Delicious right now and loven it. I will be looking for your new one now.

Christie Craig said...

Ahh, Virginia,

You put a big smile on my face tonight.

Thank you.

CC