Sunday, January 11, 2009

Hi Guys,

I’ve spent the morning with a cup of coffee in hand watching videos. Barbara Vey posted my book video for Divorced, Desperate and Dating on her Sunday Matinee. http://www.publishersweekly.com/blog/880000288/post/410039041.html

(Thanks Barbara!) After I watched all those wonderful videos, I followed the link that Gemma posted to Katy’s blog and the news video about her and her mom being homeless. http://destinationanywherebuthere.blogspot.com/ Scroll down to read Gemma’s Blog if you haven’t checked it out.

I think what Gemma is doing is beyond fabulous. I hope everyone will pop over to the auction and bid on the prizes. I’ll be donating a decorative tin filled with candles, chocolate, and a copy of my last three novels. Plus, as separate items, I’ll be donating two of my nonfiction books. The Everything Guide to Writing Romance Novel by Faye Hughes and myself. And a new Chicken Soup book, Chicken Soup for Dad’s and Daughters, which has two of my previously published Chicken Soup stories.

So, everyone make sure you check out this auction. It’s for a very worthy cause.

CC

1 comment:

Gemma Halliday said...

Great video, Christie! I loved it!!!

And, yes, if you want to win some seriously awesome stuff, please do come bid at the auction, starting Mon Jan 19th!

~Gemma