Thursday, March 24, 2011

More e:Book covers!

Two weeks ago I posted prospective cover for the fourth book in my Calamity Jayne Mysteries series, CALAMITY JAYNE GOES TO COLLEGE. The input was unanimous: the cover was a stinker. So, I went stock art shopping (again) and picked a simple, but appropriate, image for the cover. Here's the new cover:




I think it's a definite improvement.



I also had the opportunity to get my fifth Calamity Caper e:Book up on Amazon.com and Barnes and Noble. com. Here's that cover:


I'm down to the final book in my Calamity Jayne Mystery backlist, ANCHORS AWEIGH, and I hope to have it up next week. Then, that leaves my paranormal romantic comedy, FIANCE AT HER FINGERTIPS. Once that is up, I can finally get back to 'new' projects.



I'll post the covers for those final two books in two weeks.



Oh. And today is my birthday. How am I celebrating? I'm working a ten-hour shift.

Do I know how to party or what???



Have a great Thursday!


~Bullet Hole~

7 comments:

krisgils33 said...

happy birthday!!!!

Phyllis Bourne said...

Happy Birthday!!!

As you know, Fiance At Her Fingertips is one of my favorite books ever - so I can hardly wait to see the new cover!

Terri Osburn said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you'll at least get a nice adult beverage at the end of that shift.

Covers look great! When you get back to the "new" projects, what's in the works?

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! And that new cover is PERFECT!

Suzan Harden said...

Happy Birthday, Kathy!

And the new cover definitely works!

Kathy Bacus said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes, everyone! Two-thirds of my triplets (the girls) were able to drive home from college and were here when I got home from work. They're out picking up supper for us! The other one-third of the tri, my son, just called to wish me a happy birthday. I'll get to see him tomorrow. So. Yeah. My birthday seriously just got better!

And thanks for the book cover comments. I'm pleased with the way they've turned out, too.

And glady you asked about new projects, Terri. I'm going to write a 7th Calamity Jayne book over the summer for digital release. I can't wait to get started.

Michele L. said...

Woohoo! Happy Birthday!!! Love the book covers! The artwork and colors are great!

Hope you have a fun day inspite of having to work. Did you get to have any cake? Mmm...cake!