Thursday, November 05, 2009

I stink. I admit it. Yes, I showered this morning, but then I proceeded outdoors to burn the piles of leaves I'd raked up yesterday so I'm rather, uh, aromatic at the moment. And, as you can see from the photo of my home below, there is more raking, burning--and stinking to come. Fall. Gotta love it.

Anyway, as promised a few weeks back, I am posting pics of my house post Herbal Wash and Country Brown paint job. I still like the color (imagine that!) and am looking forward to having the chance to relax and enjoy the new paint job next summer. As you can also see, we're enjoying a beautiful day here in the heartland complete with brilliant sunshine and lovely blue skies. At this time of year you really appreciate each and every nice, sunny day!

I'm also posting a pic of my office below. I recently rearranged the furniture (for the twentieth time) and am hoping the new, functional arrangement translates into lots of pages.
Speaking of writing, I suppose I'd better open that WIP file and get to it. Hope you are having a great--and productive--week!

~Bullet Hole~

2 comments:

Terri Osburn said...

Everything looks great. Especially the office. Hope the writing chi swirls in all the right directions. And the leaves all swirl into your neighbors' yards.

Brandy said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures. I happen to think the smell of burning leaves is nice, but I get that your clothes and such will carry that scent. *G* Your office configuration looks nice! I hope everything works well for you!