Friday, November 06, 2009

Didja miss me?

I’m baaaaaaack! (Cue creepy exorcist voice)

How has everyone been? Didja miss me? Been behaving while I was off in new baby land? How was your Halloween? Ours was super fun this year! I ate my weight in candy, (Okay, I’m still doing that. Totally stocked up on 50% off candy after the big day. I officially have a chocolate addiction, and I’m pretty sure my family is staging an intervention behind my back.) and since all my regular costumes are still too small this year, my concession to dressing up was to wear a pair of devil horns. But they were sparkly! The Big Boy decided he wanted to go trick-or-treating as his favorite video game character, Super Mario. And, of course, since he actually has a brother this year, he insisted that Baby Boy dress up as Luigi. So, here are my super plumber brothers:



And, just for fun, a few more baby pics. Can you tell I’m playing proud mamma lately?

My little pumpkin


Smiles already!


Deep in thought



Baby Boy is one month old as of Monday, so I’m officially back from maternity leave this week. Which is kind of a joke really considering a) I work at home anyway and b) I was taking conference calls on new projects the day after baby was born. Oh, and did I mention I had a book release this month, too? (Yeah, super restful maternity leave. ;))



SCANDAL SHEET is now available in a bookstore near you! This is the first book in my brand spakin’ new Hollywood Headlines series, and I’ve got all sorts of Scandalous goodies available on my website. You can read an excerpt, listen to an audio excerpt of the first three chapters, enter my Scandalous Stories contest, visit the LAInformerOnline.com website for daily updated gossip, or just take the plunge and order yourself a copy. And, don’t forget, if anyone would like a signed copy, you can either send me an SASE and I’ll send you a signed bookplate to stick in the front of your book, or you can send me your book along with an SASE with sufficient return postage and I’ll sign your copy right on the title page. Just check my website for my mailing address.

And, to wet your Scandal appetite, here’s a video book trailer:



So, what has everyone else been up to this month?


~Trigger Happy Halliday

12 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Terri Osburn said...

Baby pictures! I love baby pictures. And he is so adorable. And look at proud big brother. So cute.

We did miss you. So much I didn't even realize the book is out now. I've been sitting on this B&N gift card for two weeks. Looks like I now have a reason to use it.

Any info you can spill on the new projects?

Gemma Halliday said...

Any info you can spill on the new projects?


I don't want to jinx anything, but I can spill that I may possibly have a straight mystery series in the works.

Shel said...

Congratulations and Welcome Back!

Tori Lennox said...

Love the pictures! Especially Mario & Luigi. :)

Brandy said...

I read Scandal Sheet and enjoyed it! I can't wait to read the next book. Will it feature Tina again? *G* (had to ask)

Suzan Harden said...

Welcome back, Gemma. And thanks for the adorable kid pics!

Gemma Halliday said...

So glad you liked it, Brandy! Tina will be in the next book, but it centers around Cam, the Informer's photographer. :)

Refhater said...

How adorable! Can't believe it's been a month already. Love the Mario brother's costumes.

I dressed up like a pig with wings and went as the "Swine Flew" (H1N1/ Swine flu) for halloween.

Other than 1 halloween party, last month has been rather uneventful. November promises to be much more eventful!

Can't wait to read the new book. Welcome back!

catslady said...

Welcome "back" and what wonderful pics!!!!

Jenyfer Matthews said...

Definitely missed you! But what a cute distraction you've had :) Welcome back!

Dru said...

Love the pictures and welcome back!