Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The Assassin Gets Schooled...


Mr. Assassin, lookin' good in Baghdad.


So, we're sitting around the table and my friends are talking about sex. They are complaining that they only have it once in a while and how that's not enough.


Me: Oh, that's real nice. Considering I'm not going to get any until May! Pass the saltpeter please.


Friend-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named: (she's a single mom) At least you know WHEN you're going to get it next!


Happy Thanksgiving! (I'll be eating a little crow.)


The Assassin



7 comments:

Hellie Sinclair said...

Yeah, my friends and I have this conversation a lot. *LOL*

I am always amazed at my married friends who are LIVING together who aren't getting any. Really? Are you stupid?

Talk about taking something for granted. People.

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Leslie Langtry said...

Sadly, I have a lot of friends like that too. I'm pretty sure I didn't appreciate it until I couldn't have it. Mr. Assassin will most likely agree here!

Terri Osburn said...

As a single mom, I say AMEN!

Lets just say, my level of cranky has hit new heights.

Mr. Assassin said...

Until May...the brutal reality sinks in. The question is, where do we send the kids for several hours a day from May until...say, 2015?

Leslie Langtry said...

Mr. A: I guess they're too old to believe, "Mommy & Daddy are going to talk about Christmas." Hell, I'll teach them to drive. That'll do it.

TerriO - I have always found that an excessive amount of alcohol cures the crankys.

Terri Osburn said...

Is there a camp where you can send them? A kiddie spa? Or better yet, leave them at home and YOU go to a spa. Or a quiet tent.

I am home alone tonight with no where to go tomorrow. A six-pack may be in order.

Leslie Langtry said...

Terri! I call that, a vacation! Watch trashy movies, drink heavily and don't go easy on the bonbons!