Saturday, September 29, 2007

Winner Number Five!

We have out last winner of a prize pack of Killer Fiction books today. I know you’re all on pins and needles (I am!), so, I won’t pull a Ryan Seacrest and drag this out. Here she is, our fifth winner… danetteb! Congrats Danette! Email me with your mailing address and I’ll get your prize to you ASAP!
gemmahalliday (at) gmail (dot) com

And for anyone who didn’t win, don’t despair. Our own Crime Scene Christie is cooking up another great contest coming to you soon. So stay tuned!

~Trigger Happy Halliday and the Killer Fiction Gang

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Danette!!!

I got my prize package in today's mail and plan to dive in tonight! :)

Estella said...

Congrats Danette!

Christie Craig said...

Danette,

Huge congrats, girl!!!

Crime Scene Christie

Christie Craig said...

Tori,

Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!

Crime Scene Christie

danetteb said...

Thank you Killer Fiction Babes and ladies! *Jumping in my seat*
Hugs, Danette

Stacy S said...

Congrats Danette!!