Thursday, January 24, 2013

The Last Roundup



We've had a great ride here at Killer Fiction Writers blog. From the original Killer Five to our present Killer roster, I've been so fortunate to hang out with such amazing authors. Alas. All good things come to an end. And so it goes with the Killer Fiction blog. With more and more folks hanging out on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and You Tube, the Killers thought it was time for a new focus. So, at least for now, we're going to suspend this blog and put the focus on Facebook and other social media outlets.

So, most of us Killers will be saying our "see yas" in the next few days and urging you to keep connected via Facebook at
http://www.facebook.com/KillerFictionWriters?ref=ts&fref=ts

Me? I've got my head down and I'm focused on the finish line for my next Calamity Jayne caper. Check out the Killer Fiction Writers Facebook page for updates!

See you there!

~Bullet Hole Bacus~

2 comments:

Kristi said...

I'm so sad. I still come on here every day to read everyones blogs. I originally started because I read Christie, you and Jana. Facebook isn't the same. :( I'll do my best to keep up with everyone. I'll miss all of you.

Brandy said...

Awwww, hate to see y'all stop blogging, but totally understand and liked your Facebook page months ago. But, like the commenter before me, Facebook just isn't the same....