Saturday, January 12, 2013

Ooops!

OMG! I just realized I forgot to blog Thursday. Why? Let me count the reasons:

One: Meno-fog (I'll be blogging about this condition in the weeks to come.)

Two:  The holidays got my schedule all screwed up.

Three: It's tax time and my head hurts.

Four:  I started rewatching the previous seasons of Downton Abbey in preparation for Season 3's debut.

Five: See reason one.

To atone, I'm sending you cyber Valentine's Day cookies. Trust me. They're delicious.



And I'll try really, really hard not to forget to blog again.

~Bullet Hole~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you're forgiven. we have all forgot something at one time or another. let's face it, we all have to much going on nowadays.

Kathy Bacus said...

I know, Sabrina. It's like one day just runs into the next before we know it.

And with a work schedule that can change each week,it's hard to keep days straight.

Thanks for understanding...

:)