Monday, January 07, 2013

New Websites

I've gotten a lot of email asking about the Sinful Ladies Society and the town of Sinful. Apparently, people want to know more. So I created websites for both. You can become an official member of the SLS, complete with membership certificate, and you can learn more about the town of Sinful, including character bios and pics. The pic of Carter alone is worth visiting the Sinful website.

I'm currently hard at work on the next book in the Miss Fortune mystery series, so you have more of Ida Belle, Gertie and Fortune to look forward to coming in March.

In other news, I installed a new PC yesterday and am still missing half my stuff, so I know what I'll be doing today. ugh  And, of course, I've made my standard new year's resolution to get healthier. We'll see how that goes......

Here's links to the new websites. I hope you visit and enjoy!

Sinful Ladies Society

Sinful Louisiana


So, does anyone else have new year's resolutions they're working on?

Deadly DeLeon

4 comments:

Tori Lennox said...

I'm going to try getting back into writing and working on the family history which I've slacked off on. :)

Jana DeLeon said...

Good for you, Tori! I'm sure you can do it. :)

Brandy said...

I've decided to keep my goals for the year simple. (I don't like to call them resolutions, that sounds so..... limited.) I want to attain my CPR/AED certification, keep better track of the books I've read and lose five pounds (keeping that number low on purpose as I can't seem to lose weight no matter what I do). Oh, and I want to try and become certified to teach fitness classes at our local Y.

Jana DeLeon said...

Brandy - those are fabulous goals. Good luck with them!