Monday, January 21, 2013

Mama

I've been waiting for this movie to release ever since I saw the trailer, and finally Mama is in theaters. We went to see it Saturday night.

My official verdict - it was creepy and fairly well done, especially considering most horror movies disappoint me. This one had a decent plot and plenty of creepy scenes. The ending was only okay, as a lot of them are, and left you with that feeling that as soon as the cops show up, everyone who is still alive is going straight to jail or the loony bin because no one is going to believe them. But that's a standard with most horror movies, so I overlook my mentally manufactured Epilogue in favor of the crux of the movie.

If you're a horror movie buff, and you love a creepy ghost story, then you will probably like this movie.

Here's the trailer:


Enjoy! Deadly DeLeon

No comments: