Monday, May 14, 2012

Why?

Does Monday come around so quickly? Seriously, I think someone stole some days from me.

First up today, new business. The Killer Fiction Writers now have a Facebook page!

Let's face it, it's almost impossible to keep up with everything going on Internet wise and we know most of our dedicated following are techno-savvy and using Facebook. We figured it would be far easier for you to remember us if we're showing up in your feed. So please head over and Like our page. We'll link to blog posts and be available to answer questions from readers. We're hoping the more casual format makes interaction with you easier.

Second up, I finished my new mystery series book!!!!! I can't tell you how long I've been putting this project off to write other contracted books, and am so happy to finally finish. It's out with critique partners now, then will be revised and visit an editor, then I'll be releasing it to the world. :)

Third up, I saw The Avengers on Saturday and it was fabulous! Just the right blend of action, plot, character development and humor. I love when humor is added to essentially non-humorous movies. It's well worth the time and money.

Fourth up, my vacation was wonderful but WAY too short. Isn't that how it always is?

So what about you? Seen a good movie lately? I'm really wanting to see Dark Shadows. Did you do anything special for Mother's Day? Planning a vacation?

Deadly DeLeon

9 comments:

Zita said...

I saw The Pirates recently, which was okay, but not all that. The humour fell flat in a few places, but the animation was way cool.

Jana DeLeon said...

Hi Zita - I've heard the same thing on Pirates from other people. I guess it will be a rental. :)

Leslie Langtry said...

Yay! Jana's got a new mystery!!!
Can't wait to see it! And do go see Dark Shadows - it was hilarious - wish I'd written it!

Tori Lennox said...

I'm anxiously awaiting all these movies to come to PPV or online streaming. :)

Anonymous said...

I actually went to the movies for the first time in more than 3 years yesterday!!!! I saw Best Exotic Marigold Hotel. SOOOOO funny!

Jana DeLeon said...

Leslie - I am hoping to see Dark Shadows next weekend. Fingers crossed that all stars align and I have the time!

Jana DeLeon said...

Tori - I soooooo am a Netflix junkie. Streaming movies is the bomb!

Jana DeLeon said...

Amanda - I've never even heard of that one. Off to look it up!

Anonymous said...

Jana, I hadn't heard of it until yesterday, but that doesn't mean much since I've basically been living in a cave. My mom wanted to go.

So glad I did! You can't go wrong with Maggie Smith and Judi Dench in the same movie.