Wednesday, May 09, 2012

It's FREE! FREEEEEEEE!


'Scuse Me While I Kill This Guy is FREE at amazon.com as an ebook for a limited time!  Following in the footsteps of the illustrious Jana DeLeon, Christie Craig and Gemma Halliday - my book (and I believe one of theirs still) is free! 

That, and because I spent last night at the world's longest middle school band/orchestra/jazz band concert is why this is a short blog today.  Hmmm....wouldn't ANY middle school concert qualify as the "world's longest?"

Anyway, because this is short, I'm offering a contest!  Comment here to say you helped facebook or tweet my freebie and TWO commenters (is that a word?) will receive a signed, personalized (naturally) copy of my latest trade paperback - The Adulterer's Unofficial Guide to Family Vacations!  Seriously, I'll write anything you want inside.

I'll let you know how all this free stuff works out. 

Until then...
The Assassin

9 comments:

Hellie Sinclair said...

I totally did that--at least on my Facebook account. I'm horrible with Twitter and don't really have any followers, so that would have been useless, if you get what I'm saying. :)

krisgils33 said...

thanks for the freebie! i love the bombays!!

Leslie Langtry said...

Thanks Hellie! I saw that! And thanks Kris - the Bombays are easy to love!

Angie Carlson said...

Just posted a plug for you on my FB page darling... :)

Terri Osburn said...

I did FB and Twitter yesterday! And you are absolutely right. ANY middle school event of this nature is the longest EVER. It is also true that schools often use the word "talent" loosely when putting on a Talent Show.

Leslie Langtry said...

Thanks Angie! How's Denver?
TerriO - you are awesome and yes, middle school musicians is a misnomer. Sigh.

PATRICIA said...

Leslie - I will put the link on the Free Books discussion page on Amazon. More Bombay stories please!

Leslie Langtry said...

Thanks Patricia! I love hearing that!

Angie Carlson said...

Hey Leslie - Denver is great! Think of you often... Cheers.