Thursday, May 03, 2012

Oh Happy Day!

 We're celebrating in the Bullet Hole Bacus household. Katie, the oldest (by a whopping fifty seconds) of the triplets, graduated from college this past weekend with a Bachelor's Degree in Biology. Katie is my hero. Her collegiate years were no walk in the park and to graduate on time with a degree as demanding as biology is a major accomplishment. It's a gross understatement for me to say I'm proud, but I'll say it anyway:  Katie, you've done me proud! Congratulations on your outstanding accomplishment!

One down. Two to go.

Any grad celebrations you want to shout about? Weigh in and we'll celebrate together!

~Kat

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Katie!!!

Terri Osburn said...

Congrats!!! To her and you. LOL! Mine still has five years to HS graduation (which doesn't sound long enough for me!)

Kathy Bacus said...

Thanks, Amanda! And Terri, that time goes so incredibly fast so enjoy it while you can. It seems like yesterday the triplets were in middle school.

Christie Craig said...

Kathy...

Congrats for you and your daughter!!

CC