Friday, December 03, 2010

Getting in the Spirit

Today is my birthday, and I’m spending it doing one of my favorite things… shopping! And, in my book the only thing better than regular shopping is Christmas shopping. So, I’m going full force with my list of who’s been naughty and nice, my purse full of coupons, and a list of all the best holiday sales. Wish me luck!

While I’m out making merry at the mall, I’m leaving you with a couple of my fav holiday songs that always get me in the spirit. Here’s Bing Crosby singing White Christmas, my favorite Christmas song of all time.



And, since Hanukkah started this week (Happy Hanukkah all!), here’s Adam Sandler’s Hanukkah song - a total classic.



What songs get you in the holiday mood? Any favs?
(P.S. And any good sales I should hit up while I’m out there?)


~Trigger (and Holiday!) Happy Halliday

9 comments:

Refhater said...

Happy Birthday and best of luck shopping!

I like most all Christmas songs, but Feliz Navidad is my favorite. It's just so happy!

As for sales, Kohls is having some really good deals.

Lucy said...

Happy birthday! Have a great day shopping. :)

krisgils33 said...

happy birthday!!! mine is fast approaching as well. I like most holiday songs...it does help me get in the mood!!

Christie Craig said...

Hayppy Birthday, Gemma!!

Celebrate large.

CC

Zita said...

Happy birthday! Hoist a glass of champagne for me :-)

Terri Molina said...

Happy Birthday! :)

Love Bing Crosby!

Suzan Harden said...

Happy Birthday, Gemma!

I'm not the one to ask for holiday advice. I usually have Lethal Weapon playing while making Christmas cookies.

Robin Kaye said...

Happy Birthday!

My favorite Christmas song isn't really a Christmas song, but it is... Jim Croce's It Doesn't Have To Be That Way. I just love it. I also love Elf's Lament by Barenaked Ladies. It cracks me up every time. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qixiv080feg

Tori Lennox said...

Oh gosh. Too many songs to pick just one! :)