Sunday, August 01, 2010

Worst Antagonist - Best Secondary Character

So a fellow writer caught this on the evening news, searched the net, and sure enough the clip was available online. This has got to be one of the funniest things I have seen in forever. Not just because it's real but because the villain has got to be the dumbest human being in the world and the (almost) victim's brother, Antoine, is THE secondary character we all want for our humor books. Take a peek and just try not to laugh - I dare you:

Click Here!

I understand that Antoine has already begun his viral reign of the Internet and clips are making their way around YouTube. I personally think Antoine should get his own five-minute spot each night on the local news to tell us the "real" story about what's going on in Lincoln Park.

Deadly (Highly Entertained) DeLeon

8 comments:

Zita said...

I gotta tell ya, this is the brother we should all be lucky enough to have. :D

Jana DeLeon said...

Zita - Isn't Antoine the bomb! I just love him!

Leslie Langtry said...

I LOVE ANTOINE!!!

Suzan Harden said...

ROFLMAO! If you tried to write Antoine as a character, I'd bet choclate the editor would red pen him as unrealistic.

Jana DeLeon said...

Leslie - I love Antoine, too! He is a riot!

Jana DeLeon said...

Suzan - I am certain they would. Every time I have been asked to "tone things down" it's when I've used real life scenarios in my fiction. Guess it's that whole real life is stranger thing.

Tori Lennox said...

LOL!!! This is awesome!!!

Jana DeLeon said...

Tori - I think so too!