Friday, August 06, 2010

My New Website

I'm deep in the middle of revisions on my first ever young adult book (I'm so totally, like, loving being able to write like a teen and get away with it 'n' stuff!), so this is going to be a total fly-by posting today.  But, I had to share... the brand new and improved www.GemmaHalliday.com is up and running!  I've been burning up my Photoshop program trying to get it done by the time my next book, THE PERFECT SHOT, comes out (Aug 24th!!!), and I think she's there.  You guys are the first ones getting a look at it so PLEASE tell me if you see any wonky formatting (it's so hard to get code that works all the time on all browsers and settings) or links that go nowhere.

Lemme know what you think!

'k, back to my revision cave...


~Trigger (and Photoshop) Happy Halliday


 

4 comments:

Jana DeLeon said...

Very cool! And I didn't see anything wonky. Photoshop is death, BTW.

krisgils33 said...

website is way cool. can't wait to read the new book.

Zita said...

The website is great. The only problem I had was when signing up for your newsletter it said "Record Limit reached. The form you are entering values for has exceeded the allowable records limit. No more entries can be accepted. Please contact the webmaster to have the limit raised or old values deleted." Huh.

Gemma Halliday said...

Doh! I'll go fix the newsletter thing. Thanks for letting me know!

~Gemma