Friday, May 27, 2011

I'm a Killer

And I don't just mean this blog.

No seriously, though, I seem to be a Celebrity Killer. Beware all ye celebrities who I namedrop into a manuscript.

Famous people who I refer to into various stories of mine have this really unfortunate habit of dying on me. First it was Heath Ledger, then Natasha Richardson, then Brittany Murphy.

My most recent "kills" have been Elizabeth Taylor and just a couple of weeks ago, basketball player Robert "Tractor" Traylor.

This is really getting sort of freaky. So Katy Perry and Snooki, seriously ladies...be careful out there. I hereby apologize in advance for having namedropped you both on Page 1 of Codename: Dancer. I didn't realize what I was doing at the time!

2 comments:

Robin Kaye said...

Amanda - Wow, that's some record. Hmm...maybe you should take up writing historicals, that way if you name drop, the people are already dead.

Anonymous said...

That's an excellent idea, Robin. It's seriously starting to freak me out.