Monday, May 30, 2011

Happy Memorial Day!

I hope you're all getting a day off work to celebrate, or if you're like me, catch up on everything you can't get done during a regular weekend.




Before I get to sale stuff for the holiday, I have to tell you all, I saw The Fast and the Furious latest release last weekend and it was fabulous! Paul Walker is still my fantasy man. I was especially happy that all the cast (that hasn't died in a past episode) was back for this movie. The plot was solid, the dialogue excellent and there was plenty of really cool driving. What's not to like, especially for a gear-head in love with Paul Walker? I give it two definite thumb's up.



Now, for sales. I currently have TROUBLE IN MUDBUG on amazon and bn for a mere .99. So tell a friend since I know all my regulars have already read it. :)




For bigger and better sales, try this one: You may have heard of Lee Goldberg because of his work on many popular television shows like Monk, Diagnosis Murder, Baywatch, Nero Wolfe and others or you may have read some of his books. Well, Lee is celebrating two years of epublishing his backlist by making his book THE WALK for .99! To make the deal even better, anyone who purchases THE WALK and emails Lee at lee (at) leegoldberg (dot) com will receive a free ebook of FACE OF EVIL , the first in his DEAD MAN series of books.



How can you beat it? TWO books for .99 from a fabulous author! I'm totally in.




Have a great Memorial Day!


Deadly DeLeon, who apologizes that Blogger is insisting on double-spacing everything this morning (sigh)

2 comments:

aisha said...

Nice man. Extremely informative post. I'll be sure to pass this along to my tech guys.
1991 Chevrolet Kodiak AC Compressor

Anonymous said...

ur blog is really nice and interesting, You have maintain it so beautifully that I truly like & enjoy it
Saturn Sky Turbocharger