1. I'm grateful for a book cover that says just how I feel sometimes. Okay, most of the time.
2. I'm grateful for extra sharp cheddar cheese. Can't really imagine life without it, actually.
3. I'm grateful for Michele and Lisa, who helped me Xmas shop and made me laugh when I suggested killing random, fellow shoppers on the count of three.
4. I'm grateful for Malbec wine, duct tape, guinea pigs and ibuprofen...not necessarily in that order.
5. I'm grateful for my sister, Jenny and my niece, Emily - who surprised me with a clean house today.
6. I'm grateful for my mildly retarded basset hound, Luke Skywalker Thompson, who sacrificed himself by eating an entire bag of Dove Milk Chocolates so I wouldn't have to. The thoughtful hound even ate the foil wrappers so as not to leave a mess.
7. I'm grateful for my Spot Bot, because I'll need it tomorrow (see #6).
8. I'm grateful for friends like Deadly Deleon and Todd W. who allow me the excuse to knit stuff like a turquoise, gargoyle ski mask and a Henry Rollins doll.
9. I'm grateful for Patton Oswalt.
10. I'm grateful for bosses named Kathy, agents named Kristin, amazing assistants named Kim, supernatural web designers named Kimberly...wait, do you see a pattern here or is it just me?
11. I'm grateful for Vicks Vapo Rub, and googly eyes - 2 things that are vital to my sanity.
12. I'm grateful for Mr. Assassin and his sense of humor and the two, weird and wonderful kids he gave me.
13. I'm grateful for GLEE, especially Sue Sylvester, who seems to be using my diary as a script.
14. And most of all, I'm grateful for all of you. Without you...no one would read this blog (and that would suck).
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Posted by Leslie Langtry at 2:40 AM