Monday, November 12, 2012

Happy Veteran's Day and a New Release

First, Happy Veteran's Day and a HUGE Thank You to all the veterans who provided the blanket of freedom I am privileged to live under each day!!!!!

Second, The Vanishing, the second book in my Mystere Parish trilogy is out. This book is about Holt's brother Max and a mythical swamp community said to vanish in order to avoid discovery. Here's the excerpt:

Certain death awaits any outsider who enters Cache, a mythical city said to disappear when intruders threaten. But P.I. Max Duhon won't let the Cajun superstition stop him from going there. He'll do anything to help sexy Colette Guidry and close this missing person's case, even admit how attracted he is to his client. But as their investigation deepens, Max finds himself protecting Colette from the inexplicable terrors of the bayou. This includes the specter taunting them with voodoo…and a shotgun. It seems they may have come too close to Cache and its eerie secrets—and dangerously close to each other.


If you're off work today, then enjoy the holiday. As it got kinda cold here in Texas, I say curl up with a good book. That's what I'd be doing if I weren't writing one. :)

Deadly DeLeon

1 comment:

Kathy Bacus said...

Congrats on the new release, Jana! I found it at my local Walmart and nabbed a copy. Can't wait to curl up in a blanket, grab a cup of tea and get to it!

Congratulations, again!