Friday, November 02, 2012

Friday Freebies


Anyone interested in some free book?  Every Friday I post a selection of free eBook on my Facebook page.  Just a fun way to get the weekend started.  So, today, I thought I'd double up and post them here, too, for anyone not on Facebook.     Today's freebies are:

Still Life With Murder
by P. B. Ryan
It Started With A House
by Beth Prentice
Murder Passes the Buck : A Gertie Johnson Murder Mystery
by Deb Baker
La Revanche des Trois (Revenge of Three)
by Sylvia Hubbard
 
Double You
by Nell Peters
Death by Honeymoon
by Jaden Skye

 

And, if you don't have an ereader (or just want to upgrade to a new one), I'm giving away a Kindle Fire HD on my website this month!
 
 
Entry is quick and easy and open to ALL readers, including international ones.  Visit my website for more details: http://www.gemmahalliday.com/contest.html

 
Have a great weekend!

~Trigger Happy Halliday

 

3 comments:

Jordan McCollum said...

What a fun idea for your Facebook page. Thanks for sharing!

Brandy said...

I always look forward to your thoughtful Friday post on Facebook. Thank you!

Unknown said...

Thanks again Gemma, love free book fridays. It's been a great way to find new authors and ordering more of their books