Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas Eve!

Are you ready for the big day? Is all your shopping done, gifts wrapped, groceries in the pantry? I wish I could say I was, but I will be to the last minute finishing up, as usual.

I got my Christmas presents early - two new monitors for my desk. And they look fabulous. But even that can't compare to the biggest gift of all - my new status as a full-time writer. I've had one official month as a full-time fiction author now, and I have to say, I couldn't be happier. I am busy. In fact, I'm probably working more now than before, but it's all on things I want to do and all the benefit is for me and my readers, not some idiot CEO with zero concept of reality.

This year, I had four books release from Harlequin Intrigue and one single title indie release. Next year, I plan to have three releases from Harlequin Intrigue, four single title book releases, three novellas and one short story. I'm both exhausted and excited just thinking about it.

So what about you? What's your ultimate dream Christmas gift? The sky's the limit!

Merry Christmas to all!!!!!

Deadly DeLeon

No comments: