Thursday, December 27, 2012

Ho..ho..hoping you had a Merry Christmas!

Santa has made his deliveries. Presents are unwrapped. Stockings are empty (along with bank accounts) and Christmas 2012 is one for the history books.

Speaking of history, we decided to take a step back into yesteryear. We found a silver Christmas tree just like my grandmother used to have and decided to put that up in the den this year. All right. So the tree topper doesn't match the rest of the ornaments. I ventured out to the after Christmas clearance and remedied that for next year.

I must have been a good girl this year because I got lots of books along with gift cards which are always nice. The best gift I received, however, was having my kids home safe and sound this year. Since the triplets will all be college graduates come May, no telling where we'll all be this time next year. So having us all together this year was all I needed to have a fabulous Christmas.

Now it's your turn. Were you naughty or nice this year? What gifts did you get (or give) that you were especially excited about?

And since next week is the end of 2012 and the beginning of 2013, how do you plan to ring in the new year?

Me? I plan to be watching the Iowa State Cyclones in the Liberty Bowl.

Go 'Clones!

~Bullet Hole~ 

1 comment:

Brandy said...

I was nice. *g* And gave my kids gifts they say they love, so there's that. My favorite gift received was actually a note tucked in with a bracelet my ten year old Son made me.
As for New Year's, we keep it low-key. We stay in and have "snack night" and drink Sparkling Apple Cider at Midnight. *g*

I hope you and your family have a Bright New Year!