Friday, April 29, 2011

Royal Wedding Redux



Awww...the kiss! So did everyone else love the Duchess of Cambridge's dress as much as I did?

I suspect that Fergie's daughters may have been protesting their mother's exclusion from today's festivities by wearing the most atrocious things they could find on the top of their head. But that's neither here nor there.

Sorry Gemma, I know we've agreed to an arranged marriage between our kids, but if Kate and William have a son within the next year, I'm going to have to enroll Amber in junior year study abroad at the University of St. Andrews, since the prince will likely just be starting his freshman year...oh, about 19 years from now. You understand, right?

And did you know that the obession with All Things Princess can begin as early as 16 months old? As we were driving to daycare this morning, I asked Amber if she saw a princess on TV this morning. Her response? "Yesh." I then asked if she thought the princess was pretty? She giggled and nodded.

Switching topics slightly from today's Royal Wedding, I released a book last week! Yay! Have you gotten your copy of Codename: Dancer yet?

~~ Amanda "Baby Face" Brice

1 comment:

debbie said...

Catherine gown was gorgeous, the wedding was grand yet understated in a way. I did notice all the wacky headgear too! The carridge ride through the streets was cool, with all those soldiers on black horses and shiny armor!

I havent picked up your book yet but it is on my TBR list!