Sunday, June 27, 2010

Release Day Tomorrow!


Tomorrow is the official release day of SHOWDOWN IN MUDBUG. For all of you who have been wondering who killed Helena, all your questions can be answered by a quick trip to your local bookstore or online. And no, I'm not giving you any hints. LOL

SHOWDOWN is the last of my Ghost-in-Law books, and I'm sorta sad to see it end, but I hate when people drag a series on too long. Helena was a fun character to write, but eventually, all good things must come to an end.

The wonderful, Allison, with Dorchester created this fun quiz that you can take to try and win a gift certificate. Give it your best shot!

Deadly DeLeon

2 comments:

Tori Lennox said...

Yippee!!! Love this series. But what's next from your imagination, Jana?

Jana DeLeon said...

Next from my imagination is nothing humorous, I'm afraid. Next from me are gothic romances for Harlequin Intrigue. Different, but I'm really enjoying writing them. The first comes out early 2011, best I know. :)

I'm working on a humorous mystery series, but not in a hurry at the moment.