Sunday, July 20, 2008

YouTube Sunday!

This week's super funny video comes from Minna and stars one of my fav comedians, Rowan Atkinson. Congrats, Minna, you're getting an ARC of Eve Kenin's Hidden!



Coincidentally… Eve will be presenting a workshop – The Hype About Hybrids – at the RWA national conference along with Jana, Leslie, Christie, myself and the lovely and talent Dorchester editor, Leah Hultenschmidt. If you’ll be at the conference, please come see us at 8:30 am Saturday for this fun workshop!

3 comments:

Terri Osburn said...

LOL! I'm realizing every Sunday what I'm missing because I don't visit YouTube much. Other than trolling for Richard Armitage and James McAvoy interviews, that is. ;)

Thanks for the weekend giggle. And this is an appropriate video for a Sunday.

Christie Craig said...

Okay...that was funny.

Thanks Gemma.

Christie

Gemma Halliday said...

He is one of my favs. I'll admit, I've seen all the Mr. Bean movies. Uh... twice. :)